Memorial Day Cruise
Date(s) - 05/27/2016 - 05/30/2016
It’s time to start making your plans for the 2016 edition of the HISC Memorial Day cruise to Bimini featuring the internationally acclaimed Bloody Brunch™
If you haven’t already, make your reservations at a Bimini marina right now! Spaces are nearly full. Boats will begin arriving on the morning of Friday, May 27nd and will depart on Monday May 30th.
Stuff to know:
- Dates: Friday 5/27 – Monday 5/30. A number of boats will depart FLL on the evening of 5/26.
- If you can’t get off work on Friday, it’s ok to arrive on Saturday.
- We’re planning a 5K run/walk on Saturday morning at Bimini Sands! Bring your tennies.
- There will be a cocktail party/trivia contest on North Bimini Saturday at 17:00. See Commotion in Bimini for specifics.
- The Bloody Brunch™ will take place 10:00am poolside at Bimini Sands Sunday morning. The club will provide pancakes, bacon and sausage, you bring the Bloody Mary’s (or Mimosas) to share and a brunch dish if you’d like to
- Any boat completing a DSC VHF call to Commotion on the way to Bimini will be eligible for a special prize!
PLEASE RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how many people you’re bringing.
See you in the Bahamas!
Your cruise hosts:
- Ross and Astrid – Commotion
- Lee and Tina – InSync
Bookings are closed for this event.